About Me

My photo
Hello everyone!

My name is Marc Goldstein and hopefully throughout the coming months you will get to know me a little bit better. Currently I am a senior at Towson University as well as an intern for a Baltimore based e-commerce company. My e-commerce company designs, builds, manages, and markets websites.

The purpose of this blog is to be a resource for aspiring internet marketers to check out what is Actually going on in the internet marketing world, instead of relying on their college professors, newspapers, or the Harvard Business Review.

I hope my readers find my blog not only informative, but funny as well. I like funny.

Lastly, please remember...whether in person or by e-mail, marc-goldstein@live.com, always feel comfortable talking to me about my blog, twitter account, or anything else online marketing.

Marc

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Facebook Store

So I was debating whether or not to do post this, being that the project is still in house. But I'm not giving away all of our secrets, nor will I be telling y'all the company (sorry). Gotta have my company's back. So here is the amazingness that people will become accustomed to using in the facebook future.

Over the past couple months I've been working on a Facebook fan page. During the creation of the fan page, I decided to implement a Facebook Retail Store. This store is run on the start-up Payvment's platform. BTW, the platform is great, easy to use, and free! So here are some screen shots of what you can do with a retail store on Facebook.

Click images below to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey what's up? What do you think?